WHY WORK AT SHWAYDER
As a member of the Shwayder Staff, you will have the opportunity to be a positive influence on the lives of our campers, while developing important lifelong skills and having the summer of your life!
Each summer, our staff is comprised of dynamic individuals who spend their days and nights working with children in a fun-filled, ever-changing array of exciting and challenging activities and programs.
Shwayder Camp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
We look for competent and energetic young adults to fill our staff positions
Previous experience is not the key to success at Shwayder – you are!
Training is provided at the beginning of the summer and it is ongoing throughout the summer.
We seek to ensure that staff members have as great a time as our campers.
As a Shwayder staff member you will spend your summer:
- Gaining valuable experience in positions of leadership and responsibility.
- Utilizing, expressing and developing your creative skills and talents.
- Enriching your campers’ lives and your own by gaining an understanding of Jewish culture, traditions and values.
- Learning the keys to successful teamwork.
- Developing public speaking skills.
- Enhancing problem-solving skills.
- Developing program ideas from concept to reality.
- Being a positive influence in the development of children.
- Working under professional guidance and direction.